Direct Response or Bust!
Direct response marketing is a marketing that demands an immediate response from your potential customers. This type of marketing answers questions, presents your branding, products, and the reason you do what you do. It is the most powerful tool to lead your clients to your organizational WHY.
“People don’t buy what you do. They buy why you do it.” Simon Sinek
Customers love this, as they are offered the opportunity to respond, whether that be in the way of signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
You have experienced direct response marketing every day. But do you know what it looks like? Well, it comes in many forms, including:
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
- A great way to use free time during lulls in business
- A productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships
- Great way to up-and cross-sell to current customers.
- A low-cost way to rustle up a new business
- Used as leverage to turn small sales into large sales
- Supplement your current marketing program
- The cost-effective way to reach target markets
- Offers measurable results
- Reach outside your local area for new business
- Increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great things that can come from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.” Jay AbrahamDirect response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market, whether they are in your local area or not. Our GUIDED TOUR can help you put together a great direct response marketing plan and get you on your way to heightened success.